December 3rd, 2015
Pursuant to Art. 194, para. 1, Art. 196, para. 1 and 2 of the Commercial Code, Art. 112 and following of the POSA and Art. 27 para. 1 and 2 of the Statute of the Company, the Board of Directors "FairPlay Properties" REIT decided to increase the capital of the Company from BGN 27,912,685, divided into 27,912,685 ordinary registered dematerialized shares, each with one voting right and nominal value of BGN 1, up to BGN 33,495,222, through issuing new up to 5,582,537 dematerialized shares each with one voting right and nominal value of BGN 1,00 and issue price of BGN 1.00 per share. If, on expiry of the deadlines for subscription of new shares, they are not fully subscribed, respectively not made certain contributions, capital will be increased in an amount corresponding to the subscriptions, but only if their total number is not less than 1,7 million shares of the new issue.
In case the minimum number of shares is recorded (1,700,000 Shares), in which offering is considered as successful, "FairPlay Properties" REIT plans to use the borrowed funds only for the payment of current liabilities.
In case the maximum number of shares is recorded (5,582,537 shares), "FairPlay Properties" REIT plans to use the funds borrowed to finance the construction of the second residential complex next to the National Sports Academy, , Malinova dolina district, Studentski grad, Sofia as well as for payment of current liabilities.
"FairPlay Properties” REIT is listed on the BSE – Sofia on 17th of February, 2006. Major shareholder in the company is “FairPlay International” with 42, 9% share in the capital, the rest of the shareholders are institutional investors (10 pension, 16 mutual funds and 1 investment company) and over 340 individuals and legal entities, retail investors.
The Company is a holder of plenty of prestigious awards such as:
• „Investor of the Year” in the Tourism sector for 2013 for the investment of the Company in the Holiday village “Santa Marina”, Sozopol;
• Second place in the Annual rating of Dnevnik newspaper – “Top 100 best companies on the stock exchange in Bulgaria in 2009” in the category “Best REIT”.
• „Best IR Website”, the Bulgarian Association of Investor Relations Directors for 2008;
• „Company with best Corporate governance for Special investment purpose Companies, 2006”, Investors Association in Bulgaria;
The projects of the Company have also received many prestigious awards, including:
• The Holiday Complex “Santa Marina” is the first Bulgarian holder of the prestigious award Prix d’Excellance Golden Winner, May 2014;
• The holiday village “Santa Marina” holds the great reward in the competition FIABCI Prix D’ Excellance Awards, April 2013;
• The Holiday complex „Santa Marina” was distinguished with the prize “Best Holiday Village 2010” from the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association;
• The holiday village “Santa Marina”, Sozopol owns the Golden prize “Best Project in Bulgaria” from the Russian magazine „Homes Overseas”;
• The holiday village “Santa Marina”, Sozopol is the holder of the award “Best Marina Project” from the international competition “Best project 2009”, organized in the frame of the year of Bulgaria in Russia;
• The project of the Company Hotel, SPA and Apartments “Saint Ivan Rilski”, Bansko was distinguished with an award from the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association for “Best holiday 4-star hotel in Bulgaria 2009”;
• The webpage of the holiday village “Santa Marina”, Sozopol was awarded as “Best website in the Real Estates category” from the international web festival “Albena 2008”;
• The largest project of the Fund – the holiday complex “Santa Marina”, Sozopol holds the prize “Holiday complex of the Year” from the competition “Building of the year 2006”.
Miglena Dimitrova, Investor Relations Director
Tel.: 02/ 8 199 121; e-mail: email@example.com