November 30, 2015
"FairPlay Properties" REIT signed a contract for additional limit of €2 mln. In order to finance the construction of the second building of the residential complex constructed by the Fund to the National Sports Academy in Sofia, Studentski region, complex "Malinova Dolina". Funding was provided by "Piraeus Bank Bulgaria" AD as the payment of the principal of this limit has a grace period until 30.09.2017, and the interest rate is 3MEURIBOR + 4%.
The TBA of the building is 11,399 sq. m. The investment project envisages that the building will consist of two underground and eight aboveground levels. 92 apartments of different sizes will be built as well as shopping areas. For every apartment in the building is ensured a parking space. The expectations are the construction of the building to reach the 0 level in January 2016, and full completion is scheduled for mid-2017.
"FairPlay Properties" REIT envisages phased construction and sale of two neighbor residential complexes in "Malinova Dolina" area, with TBA of nearly 30,000 sq. m., divided equally between them.
Information about price list of apartments and conditions of sale may be obtained from Mr. Ivaylo Panov, Sales Director tel. 0888444544 (email@example.com ), as from the website: www.fpi.bg
"FairPlay Properties” REIT is listed on the BSE – Sofia on 17th of February, 2006. Major shareholder in the company is “FairPlay International” with 42,9% share in the capital, the rest of the shareholders are institutional investors (10 pension, 16 mutual funds and 1 investment company) and over 340 individuals and legal entities, retail investors.
The Company is a holder of plenty of prestigious awards such as:
• „Investor of the Year” in the Tourism sector for 2013 for the investment of the Company in the Holiday village “Santa Marina”, Sozopol;
• Second place in the Annual rating of Dnevnik newspaper – “Top 100 best companies on the stock exchange in Bulgaria in 2009” in the category “Best REIT”.
• „Best IR Website”, the Bulgarian Association of Investor Relations Directors for 2008;
• „Company with best Corporate governance for Special investment purpose Companies, 2006”, Investors Association in Bulgaria;
The projects of the Company have also received many prestigious awards, including:
• The Holiday Complex “Santa Marina” is the first Bulgarian holder of the prestigious award Prix d’Excellance Golden Winner, May 2014;
• The holiday village “Santa Marina” holds the great reward in the competition FIABCI Prix D’ Excellance Awards, April 2013;
• The Holiday complex „Santa Marina” was distinguished with the prize “Best Holiday Village 2010” from the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association;
• The holiday village “Santa Marina”, Sozopol owns the Golden prize “Best Project in Bulgaria” from the Russian magazine „Homes Overseas”;
• The holiday village “Santa Marina”, Sozopol is the holder of the award “Best Marina Project” from the international competition “Best project 2009”, organized in the frame of the year of Bulgaria in Russia;
• The project of the Company Hotel, SPA and Apartments “Saint Ivan Rilski”, Bansko was distinguished with an award from the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association for “Best holiday 4-star hotel in Bulgaria 2009”;
• The webpage of the holiday village “Santa Marina”, Sozopol was awarded as “Best website in the Real Estates category” from the international web festival “Albena 2008”;
• The larges project of the Fund – the holiday complex “Santa Marina”, Sozopol holds the prize “Holiday complex of the Year” from the competition “Building of the year 2006”.
Investor Relations Director
Tel.: 02/ 8 199 121; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org