By mid-December the Company has sold 58 apartments from the first complex next to the National Sports Academy, whose construction started on 24th February 2015.
December 16, 2015
The Management of "FairPlay Properties" REIT (FPP) announces that it has launched a design of the second residential complex to the National Sports Academy in Malinova Dolina, located next to the building in this moment first complex. The estimated TBA of the complex is 12,000 sq. m.
At present for Building 1 of the first complex contracts were signed for the sale of 34 of all the 38 apartments or 84% of the residential area at total amount of €2,1 mln. The construction of the building is at the stage of finishing works.
Currently on Building 2 of the first complex contracts were signed for the sale of 24 of the 92 apartments or 22% of the residential area at total amount of €1, 4 mln. The construction of the building is at the Elevation 0.
"FairPlay Properties” REIT is listed on the BSE – Sofia on 17th of February, 2006. Major shareholder in the company is “FairPlay International” with 42, 9% share in the capital, the rest of the shareholders are institutional investors (10 pension, 16 mutual funds and 1 investment company) and over 318 individuals and legal entities, retail investors.
The Company is a holder of plenty of prestigious awards such as:
• „Investor of the Year” in the Tourism sector for 2013 for the investment of the Company in the Holiday village “Santa Marina”, Sozopol;
• Second place in the Annual rating of Dnevnik newspaper – “Top 100 best companies on the stock exchange in Bulgaria in 2009” in the category “Best REIT”.
• „Best IR Website”, the Bulgarian Association of Investor Relations Directors for 2008;
• „Company with best Corporate governance for Special investment purpose Companies, 2006”, Investors Association in Bulgaria;
The projects of the Company have also received many prestigious awards, including:
• The Holiday Complex “Santa Marina” is the first Bulgarian holder of the prestigious award Prix d’Excellance Golden Winner, May 2014;
• The holiday village “Santa Marina” holds the great reward in the competition FIABCI Prix D’ Excellance Awards, April 2013;
• The Holiday complex „Santa Marina” was distinguished with the prize “Best Holiday Village 2010” from the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association;
• The holiday village “Santa Marina”, Sozopol owns the Golden prize “Best Project in Bulgaria” from the Russian magazine „Homes Overseas”;
• The holiday village “Santa Marina”, Sozopol is the holder of the award “Best Marina Project” from the international competition “Best project 2009”, organized in the frame of the year of Bulgaria in Russia;
• The project of the Company Hotel, SPA and Apartments “Saint Ivan Rilski”, Bansko was distinguished with an award from the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association for “Best holiday 4-star hotel in Bulgaria 2009”;
• The webpage of the holiday village “Santa Marina”, Sozopol was awarded as “Best website in the Real Estates category” from the international web festival “Albena 2008”;
• The largest project of the Fund – the holiday complex “Santa Marina”, Sozopol holds the prize “Holiday complex of the Year” from the competition “Building of the year 2006”.
Investor Relations Director
Tel.: 02/ 8 199 103; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org