February 25,2015, Sofia
On the 24th of February 2015 the first dig, with which FairPlay Properties REIT starts construction of a residential complex in Sofia, Malinova dolina location, was made. The complex will be construction in immediate proximity to National Sports Academy’s playgrounds.
Realization of the project starts with construction of the first of a total of three buildings. Total built-up area of the first residential building is 4 531 square meters. The investment project envisages that the building will have single underground and eight over ground levels. 38 apartments of different size will be built. Each premise in the new building will dispose with its own parking lot. The first building is expected to be completely finished by September 2016.
“For now FairPlay Properties REIT plans gradual construction and sale of two neighborly residential complexes in Malinova dolina location with a total gross floor area of nearly 30 thousand square meters, equally divided between them”- company’s CEO Manyu Moravenov noted.
Information about prices of apartments and conditions of sale may be obtained from Mr. Ivaylo Panov, sales director,
tel. 0888444544 (email@example.com).
“FairPlay Properties” REIT is listed on the BSE – Sofia on 17th of February, 2006. Major shareholder in the company is “FairPlay International” with 56% share in the capital, the rest of the shareholders are institutional investors (10 pension, 15 mutual funds and 1 investment company) and over 400 individuals and legal entities, retail investors.
The projects of the Company have also received many prestigious awards, including:
• The Holiday Complex “Santa Marina” is the first Bulgarian holder of the prestigious award Prix d’Excellance Golden Winner, May 2014;
• The holiday village “Santa Marina” holds the great reward in the competition FIABCI Prix D’ Excellance Awards, April 2013;
• The Holiday complex „Santa Marina” was distinguished with the prize “Best Holiday Village 2010” from the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association;
• The holiday village “Santa Marina”, Sozopol owns the Golden prize “Best Project in Bulgaria” from the Russian magazine „Homes Overseas”;
• The holiday village “Santa Marina”, Sozopol is the holder of the award “Best Marina Project” from the international competition “Best project 2009”, organized in the frame of the year of Bulgaria in Russia;
• The project of the Company Hotel, SPA and Apartments “Saint Ivan Rilski”, Bansko was distinguished with an award from the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association for “Best holiday 4-star hotel in Bulgaria 2009”;
• The webpage of the holiday village “Santa Marina”, Sozopol was awarded as “Best website in the Real Estates category” from the international web festival “Albena 2008”;
• The larges project of the Fund – the holiday complex “Santa Marina”, Sozopol holds the prize “Holiday complex of the Year” from the competition “Building of the year 2006”.
The Company is a holder of plenty of prestigious awards such as:
• „Investor of the Year” in the Tourism sector for 2013 for the investment of the Company in the Holiday village “Santa Marina”, Sozopol;
• Second place in the Annual rating of Dnevnik newspaper – “Top 100 best companies on the stock exchange in Bulgaria in 2009” in the category “Best REIT”.
• „Best IR Website”, the Bulgarian Association of Investor Relations Directors for 2008;
• „Company with best Corporate governance for Special investment purpose Companies, 2006”, Investors Association in Bulgaria;
Snezhana Yotinska, Investor Relations Director
Tel.: 02/ 8 199 121; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org