Sofia, May 15, 2013
On the regular general meeting of the shareholders, held on 15 May 2013, the shareholders of “FairPlay Properties” REIT voted for distribution of gross dividend for 2012 at the amount of 94% from the financial result for distribution or BGN 1,768 mln (BGN 0,032 per share).
On the meeting were approved and adopted the Activity Report of the Board of the Directors for 2012, the annual financial statement for the past year, the auditing report and the one of the Investor relations director. The Board of the Directors was exonerated for its activity for 2012.
The shareholders of the Company re-elected the members of the Board of the Directors and the members of the Audit Committee for a new mandate.
On the following press conference with journalists, the management of “FairPlay Properties” REIT announced its forecast for decrease of the revenues from sales in 2013 with a percentage similar to the one from the year passed.
“The main reason is the decrease of the number of the apartments offered for sale in the current year. In 2013 the Company has invested in development of less apartments in the holiday complex “Santa Marina”, but also in construction of new commercial complex. The new cycle of construction is related as well with the administrative procedures for the masterplan of the Sozopol municipality.”, commented the CEO of the Company Manyu Moravenov.
“FairPlay Properties” REIT is listed on the BSE – Sofia on 17th of February, 2006. Major shareholder in the company is “FairPlay International” with 57.3% share in the capital, the rest of the shareholders are institutional investors (10 pension, 20 mutual funds and investment companies) and over 420 individuals and legal entities, retail investors.
The Company has received many prestigious awards, including:
• „Company with best Corporate governance for Special investment purpose Companies, 2006”, Investors Association in Bulgaria;
• „Best IR Website”, the Bulgarian Association of Investor Relations Directors for 2008;
• Second place in the Annual rating of Dnevnik newspaper – “Top 100 best companies on the stock exchange in Bulgaria in 2009” in the category “Best REIT for properties”.
The Projects of the Company have also received many prestigious awards, including:
• The largest project of the Company – the holiday complex “Santa Marina”, Sozopol with award „Holiday complex of the Year” from the competition „Building of the year 2006” and award for its webpage in the category „Best Real Estate Website” from the international web festival Albena; 2008;
• „Best Marine Project” for the holiday village “Santa Marina”, Sozopol – from the international competition „Best Project 2009”, organized in the frame of the initiative Year of Bulgaria in Russia;
• Golden award “Best Holiday Village of 2010” for the project “Santa Marina” in Sozopol from the Russian magazine Homes Overseas;
• Annual Award for 2009 of the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association (BHRA) in the category “Best four star resort hotel” for the project of the Company SPA Hotel “St. Ivan Rilski”, Bansko;
• Annual Award “Best Holiday Village of 2010” of the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association (BHRA) for the project “Santa Marina” in Sozopol;
• The holiday village "Santa Marina" is distinguished with the primal award in the competition of FIABCI Prix D`Excellance, April 2013.
Snezhana Yotinska, Investor Relations Director
Tel.: 02/ 8 199 121; e-mail: email@example.com