The Company announced its profit forecasts for distribution for 2012 at the amount of BGN 2, 45 mln
Sofia, December 12, 2012
In the Extraordinary General meeting, held today, December 10, 2012, the Shareholders of “FairPlay Properties” REIT took a decision for issuing of Corporate secured bonds.
The parameters of the Bond issue are as follows:
• Total nominal value of the bond loan: up to EUR 3 000 000 (three million);
• Maximum number of bonds: up to 3 000 (three thousand);
• Nominal value per bond: EUR 1 000 (thousand);
• Issuing value per bond: EUR 1 000 (thousand);
• Maturity of the bond loan: up to 8 (eight) years;
The General Meeting empowered the Board of the Directors of “FairPlay Properties” REIT at its discretion and guided by the best interest of the Company to specify the conditions and the order for the subscription for the bonds, including the amount, the calculation method, the way of paying the interest, periodicity of the interest payments, and the conditions under which the loan will be concluded.
The Shareholders accepted the proposed amendments in the Statue of the Company that should be approved by FSC, before their entry in the Commercial register.
Since January 2012 until December 10, 2012, the Fund has concluded 107 sales agreements for sales of apartments in the complexes “Santa Marina”, Sozopol, “St. Ivan Rilski”, Bansko and “Marina Hill”, Chernomoretz.
The management of “FairPlay Properties” REIT announced its forecast for a financial result for distribution for 2012 at the amount of BGN 2,45 mln.
“FairPlay Properties” REIT is listed on the BSE – Sofia on 17th of February, 2006. Major shareholder in the company is “FairPlay International” with 64.57% share in the capital, the rest of the shareholders are institutional investors (10 pension, 20 mutual funds and investment companies) and over 340 individuals and legal entities, retail investors.
The Company has received many prestigious awards, including:
• „Company with best Corporate governance for Special investment purpose Companies, 2006”, Investors` Association in Bulgaria;
• „Best IR Website”, the Bulgarian Association of Investor Relations Directors for 2008;
• Second place in the Annual rating of Dnevnik newspaper – “Top 100 best companies on the stock exchange in Bulgaria in 2009” in the category “Best REIT for properties”.
The Projects of the Company have also received many prestigious awards, including:
• The largest project of the Company – the holiday complex “Santa Marina”, Sozopol with award „Holiday complex of the Year” from the competition „Building of the year 2006” and award for its webpage in the category „Best Real Estate Website” from the international web festival Albena; 2008;
• „Best Marine Project” for the holiday village “Santa Marina”, Sozopol – from the international competition „Best Project 2009”, organized in the frame of the initiative Year of Bulgaria in Russia;
• Golden award “Best Holiday Village of 2010” for the project “Santa Marina” in Sozopol from the Russian magazine Homes Overseas;
• Annual Award for 2009 of the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association (BHRA) in the category “Best four star resort hotel” for the project of the Company SPA Hotel “St. Ivan Rilski”, Bansko;
• Annual Award “Best Holiday Village of 2010” of the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association (BHRA) for the project “Santa Marina” in Sozopol.
Investor Relations Director
Tel: 02/ 8 199 121