Sofia May 30, 2012
On the regular General meeting, held on May 30, 2012 and the following press conference, the Management of “FairPlay Properties” REIT announced its forecast for increase of the financial result with BGN 1.5 mln on annual bases in comparison with 2011.
This forecast is in case, that the revenues of the Companyare realized mainly by sales of apartments, as it was in 2011.
“FairPlay Properties” REIT is listed on the BSE – Sofia on 17th of February, 2006. Major shareholder in the company is “FairPlay International” with 64.57% share in the capital, the rest of the shareholders are institutional investors (10 pension, 20 mutual funds and investment companies) and over 340 individuals and legal entities, retail investors.
The Company has received many prestigious awards, including:
• „Company with best Corporate governance for Special investment purpose Companies, 2006”, Investors` Association in Bulgaria;
• „Best IR Website”, the Bulgarian Association of Investor Relations Directors for 2008;
• Second place in the Annual rating of Dnevnik newspaper – “Top 100 best companies on the stock exchange in Bulgaria in 2009” in the category “Best REIT for properties”.
The Projects of the Company have also received many prestigious awards, including:
• The largest project of the Company – the holiday complex “Santa Marina”, Sozopol with award „Holiday complex of the Year” from the competition „Building of the year 2006” and award for its webpage in the category „Best Real Estate Website” from the international web festival Albena; 2008;
• „Best Marine Project” for the holiday village “Santa Marina”, Sozopol – from the international competition „Best Project 2009”, organized in the frame of the initiative Year of Bulgaria in Russia;
• Golden award “Best Holiday Village of 2010” for the project “Santa Marina” in Sozopol from the Russian magazine Homes Overseas;
• Annual Award for 2009 of the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association (BHRA) in the category “Best four star resort hotel” for the project of the Company SPA Hotel “St. Ivan Rilski”, Bansko;
• Annual Award “Best Holiday Village of 2010” of the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association (BHRA) for the project “Santa Marina” in Sozopol.
Investor Relations Director
Tel: 02/ 8 199 121