„FairPlay Properties” REIT has recorded BGN 2,180 mln financial result for distribution for 2011
• BGN 2,092 mln profit form the activity;
• BGN 2,180 mln financial result for distribution;
• BGN 32,704 mln revenues from the activity;
Sofia, January 24, 2012
The rest of the revenues of the Company are formed of revenues from rents and exploitation if the investment properties.
In 2011, the Fund has had concluded new agreements for sale of 136 apartments with TBA 11 537 sq. m. which amount to BGN 30,4 mln including VAT.
„FairPlay Properties” REIT is the largest in assets Company for securitization of real estate /without agricultural land/ and second according this indicator in-between the first 10 REITs, listed on BSE – Sofia, that invest in real estate, according the FSC Statistics for 2010.
At the end of December 2011, the investment portfolio of „FairPlay Properties” REIT includes 10 projects in different market segments. The total built – up area is 385 thousand square meters and the investments made by the Company amounts to BGN 194 million.
The Company has received many prestigious awards, including:
• „Company with best Corporate governance for Special investment purpose Companies, 2006”, Investors` Association in Bulgaria;
• „Best IR Website”, the Bulgarian Association of Investor Relations Directors for 2008;
• Second place in the Annual rating of Dnevnik newspaper – “Top 100 best companies on the stock exchange in Bulgaria in 2009” in the category “Best REIT for properties”.
The Projects of the Company have also received many prestigious awards, including:
• The largest project of the Company – the holiday complex “Santa Marina”, Sozopol with award „Holiday complex of the Year” from the competition „Building of the year 2006” and award for its webpage in the category „Best Real Estate Website” from the international web festival Albena; 2008;
• „Best Marine Project” for the holiday village “Santa Marina”, Sozopol – from the international competition „Best Project 2009”, organized in the frame of the initiative Year of Bulgaria in Russia;
• Golden award “Best Holiday Village of 2010” for the project “Santa Marina” in Sozopol from the Russian magazine Homes Overseas;
• Annual Award for 2009 of the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association (BHRA) in the category “Best four star resort hotel” for the project of the Company SPA Hotel “St. Ivan Rilski”, Bansko;
• Annual Award “Best Holiday Village of 2010” of the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association (BHRA) for the project “Santa Marina” in Sozopol.