On May 13, 2011 BSE-Sofia has received the materials for the appointed General Meeting of Bondholders of FairPlay Properties REIT as follows:
CB United Bulgarian Bank AD, in the capacity of a trustee of the holders of bonds issued by FairPlay Properties REIT (6F3A), ISIN BG2100030068, has appointed a General Meeting of the Bondholders on 02.06.2011 at 10:00 a.m. in Sofia, 51B Cherni Vrah Blvd., at the administrative building of FPI Business Center, floor 2, under the following agenda:
– Extension of the period to maturity of the issue by 36 months i.e. until 15.08.2014;
If the GM of the bondholders approves this item, then the GM will also hold a vote on the following items:
– Change in the interest rate payable every six months as from the next coupon payment due on 15.02.2012 until the final redemption of the debenture loan as follows: 6-month EURIBOR plus 4%, but not less than 7.25% p.a.;
– Introduction of a new coupon payment scheme by adding additional coupon payments;
– Introduction of a new amortisation scheme;
– Call option introduction as the issuer may redeem 100% of the issue’s nominal value on certain coupon payment dates;
– In the absence of a quorum, the GM will be held on 16.06.2011 at 10:00 a.m., at the same place and under the same agenda.
The voting right will be entitled to all bondholders, who acquired bonds of the company not later than three (3) days before the date of the GM.
The invitation was published in the Commercial Register on May 18, 2011.