The loan funds 100% of the construction budget for the complex
July 29, 2016
FairPlay Properties REIT signed a loan agreement with a limit of EUR 4.4 mln to fund 100% of the costs for design and construction of the two buildings and parking of the second residential complex of the Fund’s next to National Sports Academy, Studentski grad, district "Malinova dolina" in Sofia. Funding is provided by "Piraeus Bank Bulgaria" with a grace period for the principal payment under this limit to be 30.06.2019 and an interest rate of 3M EURIBOR + 4%.
The total area of residential buildings is 13,615 square meters. The investment project envisages a common underground for the buildings and six above-ground levels. There will be build 118 apartments of various sizes. For
every apartment in the building parking will be provided.
FairPlay Properties REIT is launching construction of the new complex near the second building of the first one. For this reason, the two new buildings are indicated in the information for sales as buildings 3 and 4. The total area of the four buildings in the two complexes is nearly 30,000 square meters.
Information on the price list of apartments and sales conditions may be obtained from Mr. Ivaylo Panov, Sales Director Tel. +359 888 444 544 (email@example.com), as well as from the website: www.fpi.bg , which contains updated information on the salespace in the two complexes.
"FairPlay Properties” REIT is listed on the BSE – Sofia on 17th of February, 2006. Major shareholder in the company is “FairPlay International” with 30,4% share in the capital, the rest of the shareholders are institutional investors (10 pension, 16 mutual funds and 1 investment company) and over 295 individuals and legal entities, retail investors.
The Company is a holder of plenty of prestigious awards such as:
• „Investor of the Year” in the Tourism sector for 2013 for the investment of the Company in the Holiday village “Santa Marina”, Sozopol;
• Second place in the Annual rating of Dnevnik newspaper – “Top 100 best companies on the stock exchange in Bulgaria in 2009” in the category “Best REIT”.
• „Best IR Website”, the Bulgarian Association of Investor Relations Directors for 2008;
• „Company with best Corporate governance for Special investment purpose Companies, 2006”, Investors Association in Bulgaria;
The projects of the Company have also received many prestigious awards, including:
• The Holiday Complex “Santa Marina” is the first Bulgarian holder of the prestigious award Prix d’Excellance Golden Winner, May 2014;
• The holiday village “Santa Marina” holds the great reward in the competition FIABCI Prix D’ Excellance Awards, April 2013;
• The Holiday complex „Santa Marina” was distinguished with the prize “Best Holiday Village 2010” from the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association;
• The holiday village “Santa Marina”, Sozopol owns the Golden prize “Best Project in Bulgaria” from the Russian magazine „Homes Overseas”;
• The holiday village “Santa Marina”, Sozopol is the holder of the award “Best Marina Project” from the international competition “Best project 2009”, organized in the frame of the year of Bulgaria in Russia;
• The project of the Company Hotel, SPA and Apartments “Saint Ivan Rilski”, Bansko was distinguished with an award from the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association for “Best holiday 4-star hotel in Bulgaria 2009”;
• The webpage of the holiday village “Santa Marina”, Sozopol was awarded as “Best website in the Real Estates category” from the international web festival “Albena 2008”;
• The largest project of the Fund – the holiday complex “Santa Marina”, Sozopol holds the prize “Holiday complex of the Year” from the competition “Building of the year 2006”.
Investor Relations Director
Tel.: 02/ 8 199 103; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org